Friday, October 12, 2007

Friends

FriendsFriends Tv Show was created in 1994 by David Crane and Marta Kauffman as a followup to their cable series Dream On. A comedy tv series based in Manhatten about 6 different people lived and grows up together at New York City. Struggle and find the true meaning of happiness and success in their lives.


Rachel Green, a spoiled brat rich daughter who always relies on her father's credits cards, and now she find her life changing when she goes and leaves her cheating supposed to be husband Barry at the altar and finds confort to monica. her best buds in high school days. Rachel is really fun and loving friend through-out the show. Monica Geller working as a chef was the one who serve as the older sister of the group, She's one of a freak and very neurotic girl found her ideal love with her brother Ross' friend Chandler Muriel Bing, who uses humor as a defense mechanism. Lovable and eccentric masseuse Phoebe Buffay dreaming to become a musical star, married to Mike Hinnigan. While Joseph Francis Tribbiani, Jr. or Joey was a small time actor desperately wants fame and fortune but unfortunately he's not so bright and lack of talent but he's adorable and sensitive guy.

Behind the scenes, the show was known for its unusually cohesive and unified cast. The six main actors made deliberate efforts, from early on, to keep the show's ensemble format and not allow one member to dominate. This included requesting that all actors on the show be nominated either for the same category of award Supporting Actor until 2001, then "Lead Actor" from 2002 onwards or not at all, and entering collective instead of individual salary negotiations. The actors became such close friends that one guest star, Tom Selleck, reported sometimes feeling left out. The cast remained good friends after the show's run, most notably Courteney Cox and Jennifer Aniston, with Aniston being godmother to Courtney's daughter, Coco.

In May 2004, Friends officially ended it's phenomenal 10 year run. The show's time slot was taken over by a spin-off called Joey.

17 comments:

One of the best tv series ever. I love Rachel Green played by Jeniffer Aniston.

the series became a cult among these years including Rachel's signature looks

One of the best comedy tv show that was aired in the late 1990s.

inspirational teen age story, great tv series,, best to have a collection of it.

I love this tv series especially the episode where they guests Bradd Pitt.^_^

Love this TV Show specially Rachel and Chandler, love their tandem^_^

a very hilarious show, I like their closeness and message of the friends...

a show that made me laugh at their little jokes and antics!

I like the character of Joey Trivianni funny man always got great jokes to brighten my day.

I really love Jennifer Aniston, she reminds me of someone special when I was still young! thanks for posting a good one for this TV series!

The most exciting series i have ever watched on TV.. I like the story so much.

24 is a non-stop action tv series...Jack is amazing, I love his action so breath taking...

Love the show totally hilarious! Thanks for the info..^_^ More interesting post in the future^_^

I really love this tv show...this is one of the best ever tv show that i've seen. how i wish they'll make a movie from this.

It made me smile every time I remember those funny episodes I watched..

This is a great tv series. Every one can relate on this show.

The humor is universal. I feel like I'm part of the group every time I watch it because I feel the different emotions they go through. Plus, of course, it is so much fun because it's fast-paced.


Wonder Years

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More