Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Bionic Woman

Bionic Woman
Bionic Woman was re-conceptualized and based on 1970's cult drama The Bionic Woman. This is an American science fiction television drama created by David Eick, It was premiered in the United State on the NBC network on September 26, 2007.


British actress Michelle Ryan makes her American debut as the Bionic Woman, Jaime Sommers a female athlete who is given bionic strength. When a devastating car accident leaves Jaime Sommers at death's door, her only hope of survival is a cutting-edge, top-secret technology performed by her boyfriend, Dr. Will Anthros, and with her new bionics come a covert life that she is not sure she is ready to lead. With a whole new existence and a debt to re-pay, Jaime must figure out how to use her extraordinary abilities for good, while weighing the personal sacrifices she will have to make. Ultimately, it's Jaime's journey of self-discovery and inner strength that will help her embrace her new life as the Bionic Woman..


Apparently, Bionic Woman earned a 5.5 rating among adults 18 to 49, topping the premiere of ABC's Grey's Anatomy spinoff Private Practice, which earned a 5.1. Bionic Woman is the highest-rated freshman premiere so far this fall, with Private coming in second. It has also an strong lead-in and ranks as the highest-rated Wednesday-night NBC series premiere since The West Wing in 1999.

11 comments:

Bionic Woman is a fantastic new show...I couldn't have asked for more than a remake of 'The Bionic Woman' and here it is...I just wish that it will do better on the ratings though...

It seems like the bionic woman is more popular than the six million dollar man

A woman with an extra ordinary ability. I love its tv series starring Lindsay Wagner playing the role of Jaime Sommer

The old TV Show of Bionic Woman is good, I was just wondering if the new Bionic Woman is better..

wow she is one beautiful bionic woman, I used to watch the classic one....can't wait to see this...:)

I love Katee Sackhoff! She is doing a great work in Bionic Woman and shouldn't quit the show.. It's one of my favorite series now.
Have you seen her interview on TV Guide's?
http://weshow.com/r/us/p/25755/interview_with_bionic_womans_katee_sackhoff
Let's make a petition online! :D

This television show is a very good one and I like it's classic original stories!

I haven't watch this yet but it turns out it's good to watch coming from the post and the comments aswell.

I saw the first episode of it and i would have to say that it is a nice TV show watch. She was experimented to become a Bionic Woman so that she can survive the car accident that they had encounter w/ boyfriend.

It is really a great tv show.

I think no one beats the original.. I still go for Lindsay, though I must say that the new Bionic Woman is also pretty.

The character development is so weak that I just don't care for anyone on this show. I didn't care who Jamie Sommers was before the accident, I didn't care when she was in the accident, and I think she is pretty creepy in the hero role.


DVD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More